Topband: Does the answer lie here?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Does the answer lie here?
From: N7DF <n7df@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:46:02 -0800 (PST)
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/tiger/Today.html

  I have been looking at the current data in the electron event satellite
passes and there appears to be a correlation to opening on 160 when the 100 kev
electron 0 degree incidence angle brackets the midpoint of the path.  It would
be interesting for several stations to begin looking at these correlations.

  This seems to also correlate well with a retreating auroral front from this
site.

  http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/pmap/AnimateN.html

  Take a look and see what you think

73 From Number 7 Desert Fox

Remember E equals I x R is not just a good idea.  It is THE LAW