Topband: 160 m ARRL contest log with errors some info

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 m ARRL contest log with errors some info
From: Phil Florig <W9IXX@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:26:58 -0500
Herb and others,

The following info may help as it has for me and Herb at least...  HI..

Here is some more to help for New Brunswick.
See PDF file at:
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/nts-mpg/pdf/MPGR04A.pdf
Shows as Maritime...
This chart was made for active areas and inactive areas like
KP1,KP5, and KH1 examples see info below.

This chart link shows the 80 Sections:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/sections.abv.html
This link has some more info:
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/org/secinfo.html

If I get a little time may make a spreadsheet with total info
and post on my website when I get that up and running....  HI

73  Phil  W9IXX