Topband: T vertical Ground Radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: T vertical Ground Radials
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 05:26:38 -0600
I am using an inverted V that is tuned for 80 meters for my TopBand Antenna and
configuring it as a T vertical. I am wanting to
design and install a ground radial system for it.

Since the center conductor and shield of the feedline are tied together here in
the shack in a T vertical where do you connect the
ground radial system to the antenna. On a vertical it goes to the shield. But a
T vertical has the shield shorted to the center
conductor.

I am reading ON4UN's Low-Band Dxing and am looking at figure 8-20 on page 8-18
of Chapter 8,  but it really doesn't detail the
installation of the ground radial system.

Tnx Bob AD5VJ