Re: Topband: Did I miss the Era!

To: "Cecil Acuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Did I miss the Era!
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:59:57 -0500

Subject: Topband: Did I miss the Era!

It forces me to ask if there are still guys around like Stew and Earl that
are Elmering the inexperienced in the ways of 160.  Looking out for the
future.  Today's world seems to be so much about "Me, MY and I" as my dad
used to say just a few short years ago.

Respectfully....

Cecil
K5DL

Cecil:

Yes, the W1BB, and now K6SE era, has passed...but only to some degree.
There are any number of great hams on this reflector which will be happy to
offer a wealth of technical knowledge, experience, and encouragement.  I
think it's safe to say that any reasonable questions posted to the
outstanding group on this reflector will bring quick answers and good
information.  The ability and willingness to mentor and help a fellow ham is
alive and well here...it's just in a different format than it was 30 years
ago.

73...Dave
W0FLS