Topband: Question re depth of radials

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Question re depth of radials
From: Karl Brandt <nd8dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 03:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

  I recently pulled up some RG-213 that was simply laid on the ground some 5
years ago and was very surprised to find tt in some places the grass had pulled
it down to almost 4" below the surface. This makes me wonder how deep my radial
system has pulled down by now. My question is how deep can radials be before
they begin to loose their efficiency ???

  73 TU  Karl ND8DX