Re: Topband: 1.810 BCB interference

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1.810 BCB interference
From: "WS6X" <ws6x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:23:09 -0800
>From: Peter Koehler <KJ7WY@arrl.net>
>Subject: Re: Topband: 1.810 BCB interference
>
>I'll confirm that the offender heard on 1810 is KXEX 1550 Fresno as I heard
their ID at 1300z this morning. Funny, when I >go to 1550 can't hear their
signal, other BCB stations.

>73 Pete KJ7WY
>Flagstaff, AZ
=======
Peter, I would like you to do one more check. The next time you are copying
the KXEX programming on 1810, please go to 1680 and see if you can copy
KAVT. If you can copy KAVT, this would prove who the offender is. It is the
KXEX signal being fed back into and rebroadcast by the KAVT transmitter.
Thanks,
Jim - WS6X