Topband: yv5mbx - Thanks

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: yv5mbx - Thanks
From: Javier Lopez <jlopez@hogaryalgomas.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:02:26 +0100
I want to express my gratitude, due the important ammount of emails
received regarding my signal´s report request along the sp.
I will be answering  separately each of it.
My modest success was based upon in the hundreds of emails answering
questions from people of this outstanding reflector,
Whom I would like to express my recognition and gratitude for their
continuous help and support.
Our best wishes to all of you for this New Year from this Noise Fighting
Zone.
73´s de Javier
yv5mbx