Topband: XF4DL in EU on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XF4DL in EU on 160
From: df2py@t-online.de (Dr .Wolf Ostwald)
Date: 23 Oct 2006 18:01 GMT
Hi reflectees !
The XF4-gang ran a great show on 160 this morning. They did very well and
worked many EU stations. Especially helpful was the decision for a wide split.
The band was unusable 3kcs up and down from the calling frequency and receivers
were challenged.
It reminds me of the time when FO0AAA was on 160. Similar latitude and bearing
from EU. The XF4 became a solid copy here about 25 min b4 local sunrise. I hope
they can work all the "deserving" on topband.  good DX everybody  de wolf  df2py