Topband: ITU Regulations and Ham Bands

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ITU Regulations and Ham Bands
From: "wa4fki" <wa4fki@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:34:13 -0400
Hello All,

I have been wrestling with the IARU people in Europe about these ITU
regulations. Please read through this URL
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=11729    and email me your
interpretations of the regulations and ITU ham band allocations.

I question the understanding or some about 160 meters, Region 2 is clean and no
one in our area should be on the lower DX frequencies. The other parts of the
world use it for LORAN which I think all countries have stopped using..

Please give me your feed back....

73's

Bill Zellers
WA4FKI