Topband: UA0FZ

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: UA0FZ
From: "Tom Williams N2CU" <n2cu@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:51:41 GMT
Maybe I'm being too cynical but when some DX shows up, can the regulars who've
worked him before give the others a chance at working him for the first time?

UA0FZ was coming in solid copy this morning after he QSY'ed off 1830 where
there was BCI. The pileup began and several stations worked him, probably for
the umpteenth time. I heard NO2R work him and it was a first contact for him
(congrats). When there's an opportunity to work a guy for the first time during
a short opening, it's pretty frustrating to hear the big guns saying "nice to
work you again", while we watch the opening fade away.

73,
Tom N2CU <><