Topband: Mobile swr

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Mobile swr
From: "olmsted kevin" <qrp1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 00:02:54 +0000
New to topband reflector.  I have been running mobile 160 with vswr swinging
up to 2.0 to 1 depending where I may be, nothing drastic like tractor
trailer etc..  I have bonded all soldered conections.  The unun gives me a
perfect match whith my Hi-Q 5-160.  The other nite I saw corona off the tip
of the whip would this cause vswr?  Any sugestions on how to tame vswr while
driving. The 2.0 to 1 kicks my als 500 m.  Thanks for any help.

KC2ETG
Kevin Olmsted