Topband: SoftRock kits

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: SoftRock kits
From: Steve Ireland <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:43:06 +0800
G'day

I understand that the website for purchasing SoftRock receive board kits
http://www.hamsdr.com/Home.aspx that I mentioned in my recent post on weak
signal 160m DXing is now saying that all kits have been purchased.

However, I also understand that Tony Parks KB9YIG may still have a few kits
available - please contact him direct at:

"Tony Parks" <raparks@ctcisp.com>

If you are interested in a SoftRock, I would strongly suggest contacting
Tony as soon as possible!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ