Topband: Beverage

To: "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@prexar.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:27:36 -0500
Harold Beverage did have my favorite 160 meter receive antenna named after him.
Harold graduated from the University of Maine in 1915. He donated one of his
original Beverage transformers to the University. I have photos of this
transformer. If anyone would like a picture, please email me direct and you
will get a  JPEG via email complements of Santa Claus.
BTW Harold's nephew is a ham (W1MGP). Still lives at the family QTH of North
Haven Island. I work him on 10 meters most Friday evenings.

73
Bruce-K1FZ