Re: Topband: Carrier on 1820.4

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Carrier on 1820.4
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 01:53:16 +0000 (GMT)
The carrier is roughly equal strengths on my 120 and
150 degree beverages, and distinctly weaker at 90 and
180 degrees from Sudbury north eastern Ontario. It is
also fairly high angle and very strong. Sorry I can't
say more accurately than that! (Actually I probably
could, but that would mean resurrecting my DF loop and
standing out in the cold a long distance from any
power lines or antennas. I will if it becomes
necessary :-)

73 Roger
VE3ZI