Topband: DX Engineering RX Four-Square

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DX Engineering RX Four-Square
From: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:25:01 -0600
Has anyone yet sprung for the new DX Engineering DXE-ARAV-4P set of active
antennas and the DXE-RFS-1P 4-square box with controller? The manufacturer
claims that this set-up will give performance of a 2-wave-length beverage in
a fraction of the space, and that it will out-perform the K9AY, flags,
EWE'ws and pennants. (see Nov. 2005 QST, page 129)

Life would be made simpler for many of us without all those beverages to
maintain. Before I spring for the $1,095.00 plus postage, I would like an
assurance that the claims are true. All comments appreciated.

(((73)))
Phil Clements, K5PC