Re: Topband: FT1000MP MKV Clicks.... a moan

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT1000MP MKV Clicks.... a moan
From: "Ian Keyser" <ian.keyser@btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:28:12 +0100
A great morning on 160 having worked 17 NA stations (not ZL though!)

Two of my QSO's were ruined by key clicks from the same German station 1.5
KHz above me..... having heard my friends clicks from his FT1000mk5 this
chaps sounds the same squidgy click.

My moan is about Yaesu....and of course the owners not kicking up a fuss....
not doing anything about this situation.   They are selling a set which is
far below the standard expected for the price charged.

Come on owners, get writing to Yaesu and demand that they do a recall and
fix these clicks.

73

Ian, G3ROO