Topband: Re Asian Jammer..

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re Asian Jammer..
From: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:02:37 +1000
I find it very annoying to be subjected to this "new" interference so casually
inflicted upon
160 meter ham's world wide.As it is we have to tolerate random fishnet beacons
and broadcast birdies all over the band.I wonder how the Ham's from the
offending country feel about it.Guess they have even less chance to voice
objection to the problem.
Last night the Jammer was running S8 at my location.If it is to become a
permanent fixture then I guess a lot of operators will lose interest in the
band.
I have always tried to work the "Little Guy's"when we have good condition's on
160 but this interferance will certainly put a stop to that.
Most dissappointing after 27 year's of continuous Topband operating..
Bob VK3ZL..