Topband: FT5XO

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT5XO
From: "Carol Richards" <n2mm@fcc.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:56:19 -0500
Hello....

For the first time here, FT5XO was good copy on the inverted L (no beverages).
I believe I worked him rather quickly, but of course someone had to call on the
wrong VFO just as he was sending my call. I asked him to confirm my call and
only got some r's. By that time, the pileup had descended on my transmit
frequency and I am not an advocate of duplicate qsos....especially on topband.
Without a website to check if I am in the log, it sure would be nice if anyone
actually heard my qso.

Thanks,

Carol, N2MM