Topband: ARRL 160M Contest Sweep!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160M Contest Sweep!
From: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:51:09 -0600
Topbanders,

It appears that a station may have booked a sweep of all 80 sections in this
year's ARRL 160m contest.  To my knowledge, this is possibly a first ever
recorded.  The information is a bit sketchy at this point, but I'm going to
make a big deal out of it in this year's write-up, which is in the typewriter
as I write this posting.

79 sections?  Commonplace.  But 80 sections?  Now this is news...

If you have managed to book a sweep in the past, please contact me direct as I
want to interview you about it.

Ford-N0FP
ford@cmgate.com