Re: Topband: PJ2

To: "TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: PJ2
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:33:36 -0600
As you probably know, he was operating the PJ2T station. I just
heard/saw a nice presentation by W9VA and W9JUV at our local ham
club an hour ago!

I asked about topband antennas and got vague answers -- neither of
them are topbanders, but they did say there were some Beverages and
that the wires are hung from 80 and 100 ft towers.

I think I understood correctly that it's a water take-off path in
the direction of US and JA, and probably to VK.

Jim Brown K9YC