RE: Topband: 160M DXCC

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: 160M DXCC
From: "Ragnar Otterstad" <otterstad@enter.vg>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:22:39 +0100
Dear All

I recall seeing a post here sometime ago regarding the numbering of DXCC
Certificates for 160M. I was delighted today when I received my long awaited
DXCC #1 for the Channel Islands (GU/GJ/GC). It also has a number on it:
#1095, the numbering scheme must therefore be still alive and kicking.I'll
be celebrating this one tonight, Cheers to 160M!

Congrats, Bob !

My latest is from  15th july  2003 and has no 1008. That will give you an
idea about the " 160 m volume"  !!

I will be working in Las Vegas in April  and have managed to fit being in
Visalia this year and spending the weekend there.  I'm looking forward to
meeting many of you there.

They usually have an excellent program at the DX-convention there, so I am
sure you will have fun !
I always had,  but it would be nice if it was moved to a place where one
could fly in more easily.
When I went there after tradeshows in Las vegas, I used to fly into Fresno
and rented a car.

Have fun

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:
http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.visittelemark.com     for more details.

73 to all,

Bob
GU4YOX