Topband: CQ 160m Contest REFLECTIONS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ 160m Contest REFLECTIONS
From: "Josh" <xppq@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:36:08 -0800
Not meaning to be an " elitest ":

Basically the calibur of operators on Top
Band is HEAD AN SHOULDERS above the
crowd !  What  a great group of Operators
and Antenna Hardware !

I also appreciate all the little stations trying to
complete their WAS awards on Top Band.

The CLICKNESS of the BIG BOYS is Less than
Ever - The BIG GUNS do pursue excellence in
quality of TX signals !!

The activity level must have been
about 5000 times normal - Boy, was the BAND FULL !!

I salute the MADNESS of Top Banders !!!-
those who choose to come alive during hours of darkness!

So sorry to all  Europeans I could not work for Nevada Multipler -
Just too much stateside RF during this Event !

Josh N7XM     Carson City NV   USA