Topband: Re: last night prop. on 160m (ba4rf)

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: last night prop. on 160m (ba4rf)
From: "ba4rf" <ba4rf@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:23:39 +0800
Hi topbander,

    After I send out 'last night prop. on 160m ' on this mailing list, I
received almost 20 emails
to give me the info to improve the SNR. I really appreciate your help.
    Last night, propagation between west coast/mid-US and east China are good,
but we lost propagation
also very fast(local QRN went up very fast hihi). I worked 10 stations in 30
minutes. I hope next time
I can hear XE/VE and east coast stations.
    Early morning today, I try to wake up to work some EU stations, but I met
S9+10 noise, I can hear
many stations calling me, but most of them is too light campare to noise. Only
worked RA0BA and RA6AX
in half hour.
    Will QRV next two days, after that i will go to YB0  a week or so...

All the best!

my msn messenger:ba4rf@hotmail.com
        ba4rf
        ba4rf@hotmail.com