Topband: Franz Josef Land

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Franz Josef Land
From: "on4ww" <on4ww@pandora.be>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:51:43 +0100
As some of the reflectees have noticed, I'm finally finding time to search my logs for unconfirmed topband countries.

4K2 Franz Josef Land is pretty scarce on topband, I'm hoping for help from some of you who managed to get it confirmed.

R1FJV was worked in January 2001, R1FJL in December 2001. Both should go via UA3AGS, who has an address in the USA, and one in Moscow. Apparently Sergei disappeared totally from the HAM-front, and is not responding from both addresses.

Anyone knows how to get these Qs cfmd ?

Tks - Mark - on4ww

Stories and pictures on ON4WW's travels are on the following URLs :
http://www.on4ww.be and http://www.qsl.net/on4ww