Topband: special RST for 160 meters

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: special RST for 160 meters
From: "larry pace" <pacer99@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:26:05 -0000
This is my proposed report exchange for contacts
made on 160 meters (only).

339: I found your call and frequency on the packet
cluster. You are ESP here as I can't hear you at all.
Sent my call in just for fun and another station told
me to xmit. They also told me a QSL on the contact.
This will allow the helping station to also log the contact.

449: Same as above but I can get some parts of your
transmission. If I hear AT LEAST one letter of my suffix
I will assume that it was me you returned to.Thank you
for the new country, I will check your on-line logs.

559: I can actually hear you. Didn't need the cluster to
help with your call. I copied my call and report without
help.You never moved my "S" meter. Probably around
3db over my noise level. "Big" band opening!

579: WOW, you moved my "S" meter.Over came my
neighbors key clix. Band sounds like 20 meters.

599: This is an actual "S" meter reading! Only happened
twice before on top band (Europe) and entitles the DX
station to my QSL card printed on a "Tee" shirt. Please
specify your size with your QSL card.

Happy new year!
73,
larry