Re: Topband: Stew Perry hours

To: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>,"Topband Reflector" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry hours
From: "Milt Jensen, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:04:29 -0700
Bob and all,

My log from a year ago shows the following.............

0800-0900 = 25 Q's

0900-1000 = 13 Q's

1000-1100 = 10 Q's, one of which was an 80 point JA contact.

For my QRP operation these contacts are significant in the final score.  I
recommend that anyone wanting to be competitive put in the max 14 hours.
You will not be disappointed.

73, and CU Saturday night.  Milt, N5IA in DM52, a long distance from
everywhere.