Re: Topband: HS72B

To: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: HS72B
From: Peter Koehler <Peter.Koehler@nau.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:09:20 -0700

I agree, it will be a nice experiment. Funny, I hear Bob 9V fairly often but
only get to work him about once a season (when the spotlight shines). Funny,
though I seem to easily work Mike VK6HD fairly often (high angle?). This does
show that quiet QTHs makes life
easier on us trying to get through. Hope the loop works. Today, I really
thought I had a chance when Milt worked him. It seems most the guys around me
have worked HS but Bob W7UT (who has been heard) and myself. Keeps the band
interesting.

73's Pete KJ7WY