Fw: Topband: ARRL-160 viewed frm EU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Topband: ARRL-160 viewed frm EU
From: "Ilmo Anttila" <ilmo.anttila@qualisys.fi>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:37:51 +0200

HI All

I did concentrate only to sunrise hours on both mornings. That means low
noise level in here and night time in NA. Made 11Qs and also11 sections.
Propagation was good. This was the first time this year I did hear so many
stations from NA. In CQ contest heard no-one.
My experience of hearing in NA was mixed. There was many good signals who
did not hear me at all and then some who did come back to first call. Tried
once a CQ but no answer.
Looks like receiving conditions in general vary very much between stations in NA.

73

Ilmo, OH2BO