Re: Topband: ARRL-160 viewed frm EU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL-160 viewed frm EU
From: "on4ww" <on4ww@pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 13:27:59 +0100
Hi Wolf, observations basically the same, of course.
Except that for one station, it took me half an hour to get his attention (with my inv-L), and you only had to call once.
As my good friend on4un says, there is no such thing as a free lunch...I know my inv-L is way inferior to optimized antenna systems such as you have, under less than mediocre propagation conditions.
61 Qs, 35 sections worked, and a bunch which never heard my signal.

73 - Mark - on4ww

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr .Wolf Ostwald" <df2py@t-online.de>