Re: Topband: Close to earth Beverage

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Close to earth Beverage
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:56:06 -0700
My "beverage" is a "snake - it's on the ground. I've terminated it at the far end with 470 ohms, but I'd guess that 275 would be a better match. It's amazingly quiet, and far more sensitive than my 160 inverted L or linear loaded sloper. We'll see how it plays this winter under the snow here in Colorado.

73,
Joe
WDØM