Topband: Frequency Allocations

To: "Topband post" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Frequency Allocations
From: "Osten B Magnusson" <sm5dqc@areteadsl.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:15:10 +0200

SWEDEN

1810 - 1850 KHz    any mode   1 KW output
1850 - 1930 KHz    no permission here, don't know why!
1930 - 2000 KHz    any mode   10 watts output

We don't have band-segments on any band here in Sweden, no need to know CW etc.
so don't be surprised if you one day will hear an SM-station on for example
14.025 KHz SSB, it's perfectly legal here! Our PTS (same as your FCC) don't
care what we do as long as we stay within the amateur radio bands...

73/DX de Osten SM5DQC    sm5dqc@areteadsl.se

ARRL DXCC Fieldchecker since year 2000, licensed since 1962 and going to be 64
years old. I'm glad that I have been able to enjoy DX when it still was a
pleasure!