Re: Topband: 3B9C not in log

To: Jon Rudy-MCC Asia Peace Resource <mccapr@myrealbox.com>,"f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>, "Topband post" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3B9C not in log
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:59:37 -0500
At 01:52 AM 3/27/04, Jon Rudy-MCC Asia Peace Resource wrote:
I have the same problem.  I was sure I was logged but its not on line.  I
wonder if they have a logging problem?  My other current QSOs are in the
log.  It would help keep dupes out of the 160 log if indeed there is a
problem otherwise I am going to work them again.

I have heard a smarty on 160 mimicking them, and their log administration seems to be very good, so if it doesn't show up I'd say go ahead and work them again.

73, Pete N4ZR
2671 calls now in the
World HF Contest Station Database
at www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm