Re: Topband: 3B9C, #190 with 100 Watts

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3B9C, #190 with 100 Watts
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:27:56 -0000
Hi All,

Thought I worked 3B9C yesterday evening with also my 100 watts, signal was
not too strong, but heard my call coming back. What a disapointment when I
went on the log on line and didn't see F8BPN on 1.8 MHz.
Yes, log was updated because there was QSO from today. I am not the only one
in this case, heard clearly the call of a friend of mine and his QSO didn't
apear either. Is there a pirate sending once and a while reports for
3B9C???, or what?
I still have two weeks to work them....but their signals are not strong
here.

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau

f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn