Topband: The whereabouts of VS6DO(paul bailey)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: The whereabouts of VS6DO(paul bailey)
From: "paul bailey" <paulrbailey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:58:03 -0800
I read with interest all the comments on me in January and perhaps
should update those interested where I am   I would add this is the
first time I found the site when surfing the net

I am currently still trying to work out where to live permanently and
travel regularly between Hong Kong, London and the United States
(Fresno, CA).  I do not have antenna at any of my qth's but am
considering whether I can do so in Hong Kong where  I have a flat on the
30th floor of a 60 storey apartment block.  It would have to be a wire
out of the window..  If I can I will certainly try and get back on 160.

160 from Hong Kong was difficult because of noise.  The long path was
the most successful to the States.  I gave up ham radio when I left the
Hong Kong Government in 1989.  I remained working in Hong Kong until 2
years ago when I retired. For those interested my e-mail is
paulrbailey@yahoo.com.