Topband: ARRL 160M contest from WY?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160M contest from WY?
From: Brian Kassel <k7re@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:11:32 -0700
TopBanders:
I was wondering if anyone on this list might know if any serious contest operating will be done from WY for the upcoming ARRL 160M contest? I usually operate from my home QTH here in extreme western SD, but though maybe a portable effort in Eastern WY may be worth it IF there are no other serious efforts planned.. Just a thought. I have a setup in my ancient motor home, and have done these little DXpeditions before, but not for major contests. I understand that W7CW, who has been a big force on 160M, may not be on this time.

Brian K7RE