Re: Topband: Ground Radials

To: fcresce@comcast.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ground Radials
From: tttt ccccc <k3hx@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:55:44 -0500
OM,

Here is how I solved the problem.

I went to a thrift store and got a working electric lawn edger.  I used
it to cut slots

in the sod about an inch deep.  Poked the wire into the slots.  The slots
"heal"

in about a month.

The technique is to start at the center and walk backwards, pulling the
edger

as you go.  Be sure to wear eye protection.  I've used this method on 2
separate

ground screens with good results.

73

Tim  K3HX