Re: Topband: 160 meter vertical

To: "bruce makas" <k1my@msn.com>, "Topband submital" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 meter vertical
From: "Milt Jensen" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:09:47 -0700
Bruce,

Our 160 Meter antenna at XZ0A was 40' of Bangkok 25 (Rohn knock off),  a
short insulated section, then 100' of Bangkok 25.  The top 30' to resonate
the Ground Plane was made of three sleeved sections of aluminum tubing.  12,
1/4 WL insulated elevated radials completed the antenna.

The results speak for themselves.

Milt, N5IA