Topband: Orion receiver optimization doc

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Orion receiver optimization doc
From: wes at attawayinterests.com (Wes Attaway (N5WA))
Date: Sat Jul 5 06:15:42 2003
I did not get this impression at all.  There are several possible
settings described for weak signal reception.  I assume the
operator would make appropriate decisions based on the conditions
that exist at the time.

It seems like the Orion has enough possible settings to cover any
condition ..... this is both a blessing and a curse.  To get the
most out of it the operator will actually have to understand the
controls and make some decisions.