Topband: New AEA impedance analyzer

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: New AEA impedance analyzer
From: eric at K3NA.ORG (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Thu May 22 22:44:45 2003
Hi John --

   I talking with the AEA staff, they mentioned that another box is in
development.  This will do all that the VIA Bravo will do...
but it has connections for four probes in order to display relative currents
and phase when tuning up phased arrays.  It should be
available in 9-12 months.

   Maybe others have more insight about this?

73,
   -- Eric K3NA