Topband: Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Yaesu FT1000mp Mark V Key Clicks
From: ronspencer@nc.rr.com (Ron Spencer)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:27:10 -0500
So how do we as hams fix this problem? Report every ham that has a radio
causing these problems to the FCC? As a group insist that Yaesu and others
repurchase all the radios out there so we can buy those (if any exist) that
don't cause this problem?

And how do we educate the rest of the ham community? Seems that if one
manufacturer had a radio that did not cause these problems a clever marketer
could, and should take advantage of it and educate the rest of the ham
community of the problem and their solution.

Now if only we could find a company to step up to the plate.......

Ron
N4XD