Topband: ARRL 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160
From: ea6acc@jazzfree.com (Josep)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 07:38:39 -0000
Hi all,

I didn´t expect to be on the ARRL 160m, but when I first worked VY2ZM
yesterday night I decided to wake up early on saturday and give it a try.
Condx seems to be quiet good, and all stations I called replayed me after
the first call, even I´m receiving with the vertical, (my EWEs setup is not
working now!), there were some stations arriving with very good signals,
i.e. VY2ZM, K5ZD and KT1V, around my sunrise. Worked 25 stations and wait
for the second night. Will try to fix my RX problems today with a EWE
towards the US, hope this helps.

73/Josep
EA6ACC