Topband: ANC-4 noise canceller

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ANC-4 noise canceller
From: charlesh3@msn.com (Charles Hutton)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:03:20 -0800
If you are interested in rolling your own phasing units, take a look at this
page: http://www.qsl.net/wa1ion/. While the emphasis is on MW DXing, most of
the various phasing units are applicable to and useable at 160m. In many
ways, the MW DXérs are making the best phasing units as strong signal
handling and deep nulls are even more vital when dealing with the MW band.

Chuck