Topband: Coupling between bev and other antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Coupling between bev and other antennas
From: earlham@radiks.net (Iowaguy)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:23:49 -0500
It's easy enough to measure the degree of coupling between beverage and TX
antennas with a common signal generator.  My experience in a quiet location
with an elevated feed quarter wave vertical with two elevated radials has
been that you need at least 35 or 40 db of isolation.  If you're down in the
20-30 db range, your beverage isn't going to do you much good.

73..Dave
W0FLS