Topband: More on ET3PMW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: More on ET3PMW
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:06:59 +0100
        The following stations have been worked on Topband by
Paul ET3PMW as of 03 UTC 16 May 2002:

A92ZE AA1K AJ1H EA6NB G3SNN G4OBK G4VGO IK4BEZ IK4GME IK4WMA
IT9ZGY K1JJ K1VW K1ZM K2FU K3RR K3UL K4JMN K4QL K4RX K9RJ KC3MR
KD9SV KF2O KK4CA KT1V KX4R N1EU N2QT N2TK N3RS N4CFL N4JI NO2R
NR0X NR1DX SV3RF SV8CKM SV8JE VE1ZZ VE3ZI VO1NA W1TO W2MF W2VO
W3BGN W3GH W3UR W3YX W4DR W4MYA W4PK W4TO W4ZV W5VU W6XA W8FJ
W8JI W8UVZ WA4FFW WK3N

        Paul is active daily on 1827.5 beginning around 0230 UTC.
Please listen for his QSX instructions as he usually listens UP 2.
Dale N3BNA will join Paul beginning the weekend of 18 May through the
CQ WPX CW Contest the next weekend.  Dale is bringing an amplifier
to complement Paul's IC-706 as well as some receiving antennas.
Paul adds:

"I'm not ready to make skeds at this time. Please pass on that we
will make every effort to be on between 2100 and 2200 for EU contacts
on 1827.5 and 3504 listening up 2 to 3 while Dale is here. We will
definitely be looking on the low bands during the WPX contest too."

        I posted the above along with a picture of Paul's QSL at
the following website and will try to keep QSO's updated to reduce
duplicate QSO's on Topband:

                http://users.vnet.net/btippett/et3pmw.htm

Let's all give the guys who who need Paul for an alltime new one a
chance before he goes QRT in early July!

                                        73 & GL to All!

                                        Bill  W4ZV