Topband: FW0DX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW0DX
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 21:30:19 +0000
I was surprised to see the FW0 spot on 160 meters this morning.  I was
in the process of working 5W0VF at sunrise when I looked up and saw the
spot.  (By the way I was having problems copying the 5W as someone kept
tuning on top of him).  Went to the freq and didn't hear anything.  The
spot was a little old at that time.  I wonder if anyone heard him and if
so how loud?  I thought I had worked that one, but apparently I still
need it.  Please direct comments to me.

Thanks
Bernie

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of - The Daily DX - The Weekly DX - How's DX

http://www.dailydx.com