Topband: Delta Loop

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Delta Loop
From: fkamp@home.com (fkamp@home.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:46:27 -0600
I think you are both missing the point of using the delta
loop.  It is used because it offers decent performance
without an extensive ground screen.  If an extensive ground
screen could be had, a simple phased vertical configuration
would be better.  But then we did not go to the phased
vertical configuration and used a delta loop because it did
not require an extensive ground screen.

Frank Kamp
K5DKZ