Topband: 3D2CI

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3D2CI
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 11:07:06 -0700
Gary, Ni6T wrote:

"Amongst the operators is Will, K6NDV. Will is sufficiently experienced
to set up and run a lowband operation, IMHO."
But be aware that Will is not a CW contest-type operator.  In our 5
operations at the salt lake bed in 160m contests, he would not, even
after much "arm-twisting" participate in operating, even in those events
where we used his callsign.  He knows the band, but obviously detests CW.

Like thousands of others, I'm eagerly watching 1.825 kHz for an
appearance of 3D2CI.

73, de Earl, K6SE

P.S.  I have everything ready to operate as K6SE this winter at the salt
lake bed in all three 160-meter CW contests.