Topband: re: DXpedition to ND

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: re: DXpedition to ND
From: k9nr@juno.com (Donald L Kerouac)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:02:01 -0500
The company I work for owned a three tower directional AM in Williston,
ND.  A new site was built and the old abandonded.  The towers are about
200 foot tall with full ground systems. You could feed any one of them.
The matching networks in the doghouses should cover 160 nicely.  1,500
Watts into a gain antenna on 160 would be nice!  There is much acreage
for Beverages.  The transmitter building is large and comfortable.  The
Chief Engineer, Earl Gross, is a ham and a very friendly guy.
I can get you his phone number or call him for you if you like.
Hope to work you in the contest.
73...Don, K9NR