Topband: Agalega Top Band

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Agalega Top Band
From: billco@bluewin.ch (Siegfried BILL)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:43:16 +0200
Dear friends, we have a message from Agalega
Top-Band
73 de Sigi  HB 9 DLE   Headpilot

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: 3B6RF-Urgent

Added Aditional preamplifier to Pennant Antenna.
Total 20 dB with both amplifier. Pennant now hearing excellent with apx 35
N. A. Stations logged last night.
Also addes many more radials to Titanex.
Monday sunrise (14. May) will be end of topband (160m) operation.
Our QRG USUALLY WILL BE 1823KHZ. but actally we listen from 1823 to 1824,
so if the pileup builds up, please spread out betwen 23 and 24.

73 Riki 4X4NJ