Topband: Singapore Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Singapore Report
From: peter.sally@pacific.net.sg (Peter Cook)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:43:54 +0800
Folks,

Fantastic Rx conditions to EU this morning 2100z-2230z, heard lots of
new ones for me OZ, several HA's, SP, UA, YL etc etc.  Also some good
sigs from southern EU.  All very strong.   But couldn't get over the JA
pile up and no takers for my CQ's.  Seemed to be one way propagation.

Still it makes a change from my usual problem of "alligator" QRP Tx and
no Rx!!  A pleasure to have no QRN... As usual the band died 30 min
BEFORE sunrise....

Regards and CUL

Peter, 9V1PC